The Points of view of the family of the Amazing Amanti Twins, now performing nightly at the Amanti Comedy Club!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
In other news...
According to her facebook page, my friend Jeannette just had her baby! Congratulations, Jeannette and James! (and thank you for letting me know, Sarah!)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
go to her facebook page to get the web address to see a picture!
Just catching up on a little reading here--been busy for obvious reasons!!
The baby had been his usual happy self all morning; then the photographer came in and he was not sure what to think about her interrupting his nap with that flashy-thingy!!
4 comments:
go to her facebook page to get the web address to see a picture!
Sarah
He is SO CUTE! (And he looks SO serious!)
I bet they are ecstatic!
Becca
Thank you!!!! We are still ecstatic!
Just catching up on a little reading here--been busy for obvious reasons!!
The baby had been his usual happy self all morning; then the photographer came in and he was not sure what to think about her interrupting his nap with that flashy-thingy!!
Jeannette
Incidentally, I also had an appointment scheduled for Thursday of that week; I ended up calling the clinic to tell them I'd already given birth!
Jeannette
Post a Comment