Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

We are blessed- Please say a prayer for a mom I "know"

First of all, we are so blessed that our babies are healthy and thriving and growing so well. It's especially a blessing with them being preemies and doing so well.

That said, there is a mom I "know" who is not having such good luck right now. She is on one of the multiples message boards I read when I was pregnant. Her babies were born in the 37 week range at about the same weight ours were. They are 3 weeks old- almost as old as our babies- and they have lost over 2 pounds each since birth. No matter how much or how often they are fed, they continue to lose weight. Nobody knows why, but I'm really concerned for them, so please keep this family in your prayers. They are still in the hospital and obviously will be for probably a long time.

No comments: