Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 1, 2008

Just a plug

I'm just pimping my flickr site. I put pictures I took on there, and I'll wind up putting ones of the twins on there as well. There, I made it about the twins. Please go look at my pictures, and PLEASE comment. I crave comments, I need comments, and nobody ever comments. And comment here, too. You can find my other blog - my personal blog - by clicking my name over on the side. Please don't go there unless you are a freak, because I get kinda freaky on there. Freaky enough that I'm not going to link directly to it in here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had me going! When I saw the subject was "Just a Plug", I thought it was about the mucous plug and that it was being lost, so that would mean the time is imminent!

What a let down.

The Commenter