WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
I felt the babies moving last night!
We lost internet right before it happened or I would have said it sooner, but my wife called me in the living room because the babies were kicking up a storm, and I put my hand on her belly just in time to get kicked hard in the palm.
I FELT THE BABIES MOVE!!!!!!
And then I put both hands on her, kinda spread out, like I was a wings fan, and I felt somebody roll all the way over from belly button to right up under ribcage. Like he was doing a somersault.
I FELT THE BABIES MOVE!!!!!!
And here I thought I couldn't get any happier. I'm gonna explode! YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok so yes, this is not the first time I've felt the babies move. I did feel a flutter some time ago, but that was this little tiny flutter, and this is the first time I've felt for sure baby movement that couldn't be anything else. Plus I was just so bummed that I haven't been able to feel them since, and now this! I felt the babies move!
Post a Comment