Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just catching up

There isn't much to report this time, but it's been awhile, so I thought I'd better check in.

I've been sick for a little over a week now. I had an abscess. Luckily, I knew right away what was going on and was able to get the proper treatment on time. I had this once before and it took them nearly a week to get a correct diagnosis, and by that time I was VERY ill. They said it was potentially life threatening and I was admitted to the hospital with a fever of 105. I spent a week in the hospital and had to have a surgical procedure under general anesthesia. This time it went MUCH better than that, and it seems that the babies are doing well.

We see the doctor again on Tuesday. At that time, I will be at 15 weeks, 3 days.

I am having round ligament pain now, much earlier than last time, and my uterus is the size of a bowling ball. I thought I felt like I was carrying a moose the first time, but I have a feeling it's not going to compare to how things feel with these two...

We are creating our baby wish list and it's frightening how much stuff we are going to need. We are probably going to have to buy another car as well. Eeek.

No comments: