Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 31, 2007

Introduction


Above is one of our sonograms from our first ultrasound, the one where we discovered that the miracle of life had happened twice. Against all odds, we were pregnant with twins. Well, not against ALL odds. I mean I suppose Rebecca could have had a spiky uterus or I could have been a ghost or something, but we certainly did overcome quite a few odds. And a couple evens.
This is little Autumn Rose Amanti and Violet Ann Amanti, or if they're boys, we've pretty much settled on Atticus Gregory Amanti and Harrison (something) Amanti. Right now, we're a day shy of 12 weeks along. The babies will be born sometime in mid february to early march. They'll be born via c-section, so we can determine the actual birth date, to a point. I'm pushing for either valentine's day or the total lunar eclipse that happens on the 18th of February. Something about a set of twins born under an eclipse sounds extra cool. But then neither of them is going to be named Damien or anything, so I guess it doesn't matter.

2 comments:

The Incubator said...

No, we have NOT "pretty much settled" on those boy names. They are strong contenders, but we are far from a decision. BAD TWILIGHT!

Anonymous said...

Here's my suggestions in case anyone cares:

Boys - Tom and Jerry; Felix and Oscar; Ron and Harry; Chandler and Joey;

Girls - LaVerne and Shirley; Mary Kate and Ashley; Cinderella and Snow White;

Boy/Girl - Forrest and Jenny; Charles and Camilla; Kanga and Roo;


Sarah (not not for your kid; that's MY name!)